“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”
― Maya Angelou
Thank you!!! I am deeply grateful and honored to receive this award. When I was taking the Blogging 101 course, I met an incredibly awesome and supportive community. The blogging course may have ended but the loving support continues.
I have met so many wonderful peers that are inspiring to me, including Nicole Davis whom bravely blogs about her life with lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome. I thank her for nominating me for this award. Check out her blog Triumphant Wings.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is especially important to me. I feared for so long in beginning this blog. It took me two years to work up the courage. Various thoughts of anxiety plagued me; but I finally did it. I thought to myself if even only one person is inspired by my words, than I’ve succeeded. I did not expect this amount of encouragement. It’s because of my “dream readers” and this award that I am evermore inspired to keep writing and sharing. Thank you and Blessings!
“All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
The rules in accepting this award is as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Hmmm, it’s a little challenging to come up with something new. I’ve previously stated 22 facts about me in accepting my Liebster Awards. The facts in my first Liebster were heavy and intense; while the ones in my second Liebster were trivial and light. Let me see if I can come up with a happy medium 🙂
7 irrelevant facts:
1) First of all, one of my favorite numbers happens to be 7, along with 3, 11 and 13.
2) I have an addiction to books and magazines. I have stacks of them everywhere.
3) I have two tattoos. A dragonfly on my right shoulder and a black cat on my right ankle.
4) I am half Greek; the other half is French, Scottish, Irish, English and a splash of Native American.
5) My two favorite shows when I was little were Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie.
6) I have a scar on the right side of my neck. I was 13 yrs. old when I overheard the doctors talking about me possibly having cancer. When the doctor removed my lymphnode he laughingly told me it was Cat Scratch Fever. I got several Ted Nugent albums during my recovery.
7) I have burn scars on my neck too. Embarrassed to say, they are from trying to use a curling iron with a broken hand.
Okay that’s enough of me, onto my nominees. I find many of my blogging peers inspiring, whether they are sharing their art, poetry, photos, stories or struggles. Here are 15 very inspiring bloggers:
11) Nitya Nata
14) The Bipolar Bum