Thanks to Krissy over at kneal1 poetry for inviting me to participate in the Love in Ten Sentences event.
Here’s to spreading the love ❤
1. Love can be illusory; but, it is seen with the soul.
2. Mislead people think love will make them whole.
3. Self love is the highest of good.
4. Love is often misunderstood.
5. Love is not obsessive or out of need.
6. Love should not make your heart bleed.
7. Love is meant to be given unconditionally.
8. Money can’t buy love; because it is free.
9. Whether it’s family, friends or a lover;
10. Love is an emotion like no other.
Please pay the love forward! 🙂 ❤