Thanks so much to Charitha Subramanyam for nominating me to receive The Sunshine Blogger Award! Please visit her blog to follow her “adventures.”
The rules for accepting this award
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Here are Charitha’s questions :
1) Given a chance what is that one thing you would change about yourself ?
I’d like to say that I wouldn’t change a thing, because it has taken me an entire life to try and accept myself the way that I am. I guess it would be to change my lack of self love.
2) What is that one thing you are proud about yourself ?
For most of my life I’ve beat myself up; but, I’ve learned to be proud of myself for even just being here on this earth still. After all I have survived, it is a miracle that I am intact.
3) What is the reason behind the name of your blog ?
Labeled Disabled represents not only the fact that I am on disability; but, the feeling of being labeled (&forgotten). I hate the fact that we humans label and categorize everything and everyone! It’s part of my journey to break free from the labels and move beyond the disability.
4) Which is the last movie that you watched ?
Frances, Excellent movie portraying the story about Frances Farmer, starring one of my favorite actresses Jessica Lange.
5) While answering these questions which site is open on the other tab of your browser?
6) What is that one thing… if you loose ..will drive you crazy ?
Here are my nominations;
These are my questions:
1) Who is the person you admire most? This person can be anyone; dead or alive, known personally or a celebrity, superhero, etc.,
2) What has been your most difficult challenge in life?
3) What has been your biggest accomplishment thus far?
4) What motivates you to blog?
5) What annoys you most?
6) What brings you joy the most?