Thank you my dear Amity for passing this award to me. I am terribly sorry that it has taken so very long for me to post it. It sat in my drafts for a whole year! However, it does NOT mean it isn’t special. It is an absolute honor to be viewed as a blogger who shows empathy and speaks from the heart.
This award was created by Sue Dreamwalker. Thank you so much Sue for creating such a lovely award. It is my belief if we all spoke our truth more often, we could develop compassion and understanding for one another, and prejudice and judgement would be unknown words.
The rules for passing this award on:
“Within their posts whether if be through Poem or Word
Caring for others is a must for this Award
Be it through laughter or Humour
Photograph or Story
Love and Compassion
I’d like to share my Love is post here. It was an exercise that my writing sister Krissy invited me to participate in a while back. The challenge was to write about Love in ten sentences. Here is what I wrote:
1. Love can be illusory; but, it is seen with the soul.
2. Mislead people think love will make them whole.
3. Self love is the highest of good.
4. Love is often misunderstood.
5. Love is not obsessive or out of need.
6. Love should not make your heart bleed.
7. Love is meant to be given unconditionally.
8. Money can’t buy love; because it is free.
9. Whether it’s family, friends or a lover;
10. Love is an emotion like no other.
Spreading the love and passing the drum onto a few of my lovely blogging peers:
These and so many others here on wordpress have reached out to me and share their innermost feelings. I love you all!!!