“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”
― Maya Angelou
Thank you!!! I am deeply grateful and honored to receive this award. When I was taking the Blogging 101 course, I met an incredibly awesome and supportive community. The blogging course may have ended but the loving support continues.
I have met so many wonderful peers that are inspiring to me, including Nicole Davis whom bravely blogs about her life with lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome. I thank her for nominating me for this award. Check out her blog Triumphant Wings.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is especially important to me. I feared for so long in beginning this blog. It took me two years to work up the courage. Various thoughts of anxiety plagued me; but I finally did it. I thought to myself if even only one person is inspired by my words, than I’ve succeeded. I did not expect this amount of encouragement. It’s because of my “dream readers” and this award that I am evermore inspired to keep writing and sharing. Thank you and Blessings!
“All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
The rules in accepting this award is as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Hmmm, it’s a little challenging to come up with something new. I’ve previously stated 22 facts about me in accepting my Liebster Awards. The facts in my first Liebster were heavy and intense; while the ones in my second Liebster were trivial and light. Let me see if I can come up with a happy medium 🙂
7 irrelevant facts:
1) First of all, one of my favorite numbers happens to be 7, along with 3, 11 and 13.
2) I have an addiction to books and magazines. I have stacks of them everywhere.
3) I have two tattoos. A dragonfly on my right shoulder and a black cat on my right ankle.
4) I am half Greek; the other half is French, Scottish, Irish, English and a splash of Native American.
5) My two favorite shows when I was little were Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie.
6) I have a scar on the right side of my neck. I was 13 yrs. old when I overheard the doctors talking about me possibly having cancer. When the doctor removed my lymphnode he laughingly told me it was Cat Scratch Fever. I got several Ted Nugent albums during my recovery.
7) I have burn scars on my neck too. Embarrassed to say, they are from trying to use a curling iron with a broken hand.
Okay that’s enough of me, onto my nominees. I find many of my blogging peers inspiring, whether they are sharing their art, poetry, photos, stories or struggles. Here are 15 very inspiring bloggers:
1) This Sick Foundation
2) My Experience with Lupus
3) Maria Brinkley, artist
4) Perspectives on life, universe and everything.
5) Prayer For Anxiety
6) Living, Learning and Letting Go
7) 50 Shades of Me
8) Disordered Self
10) An Ever Changing Writer I am
11) Nitya Nata
12) Human Relationships
14) The Bipolar Bum
15) Birth of a New Brain